Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hey

Note: I realize this is extremely self-indulgent, but I hope to make a book at the end of this or add it to the baby book I am dreaming about...

Hi guys!!!

I thought this would be a fun way to keep everyone in the loop on how things are going, what things we are doing and general baby stuff. I have a lot of time on my hands during the day so I can write and post pictures...though I am not sure a whole lot of that is going to be going on...

Love y'all!!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think it is self-indulgent at all. People can choose to read it or not read it and that is only after you invite them. It is a good way to document your pregnancy for your sake, your friend's and family, and also to reference when #2 comes along. I know I will enjoy following along with you on your journey as a new mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lauren!!! I am hoping that I can parlay this into some really cool book or something :D

    ReplyDelete