Friday, February 11, 2011

Hinkle made a Funny

Yesterday, Jason was able to go to the ultrasound and see Baby for the first time. I was really excited b/c I couldn't quite put into words how cool it was to see the baby move, hear its heartbeat and generally have that experience of seeing our baby. (I could wax poetically about our love - but really when looking at a blob on the screen I think more of sci-fi than romance...not very romantic huh?)

Anyhoodles, the tech was able to show us a frontal view of the baby's face, and at first Jason couldn't put it together, but when he finally did this is what he said:
"Huh, it looks like Gene Simmons in KISS make-up - awesome..." It was really funny and quite accurate. I guess we know the baby's first halloween costume could be, right? Who needs a sweet pumpkin when it could be the Love Doctor.

He is all mine ladies...I know you are jealous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment